By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Frontrowsociety's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
modify or copy the materials;
use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Frontrowsociety's web site;
remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Frontrowsociety at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Frontrowsociety's web site are provided "as is". Frontrowsociety makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Frontrowsociety does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Frontrowsociety or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Frontrowsociety's Internet site, even if Frontrowsociety or a Frontrowsociety authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Frontrowsociety's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Frontrowsociety does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Frontrowsociety may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Frontrowsociety does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Frontrowsociety has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Frontrowsociety of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
7. Data Backup
a. Unless you purchase a data backup product as an additional cost option, We will make no backups of the data stored on the Server beyond that which is advertised.
b. In the event that You purchase a data backup product We will endeavour to make backups of the data stored on the Server and make them available to You in accordance with the specification of the data backup product. However We do not warrant that any data will be backed up correctly, nor that any successful restoration of data will be possible.
c. Regardless of whether You purchase a data backup product, We shall have no liability for any loss or damage to any data stored on the Server or backup mediums.
d. We recommend that You make a backup of all data on the Server regardless of whether You have purchased a data backup product. We will not be held liable if a backup is not available to You
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Frontrowsociety's web site shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
1. Should you request us to design your website using your own images and content, you acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for supplying us with materials which do not infringe any copyright. We will not be responsible for any copyright issues that may occur as a result of images supplied by you.
2. We may, at our discretion, decline to perform the service if your expectation exceeds the scope of work as defined during the sales process.
3. You acknowledge that the volume or type of material submitted must be commercially realistic for us to build the website within the defined scope of work. You accept that we may, at our discretion, decline to perform the website development services if your expectation exceeds the scope of work as agreed with you when your order for the Service was placed.
4. We may reproduce, as well as digitally manipulate the materials in the course of building your website and you confirm that we are allowed to do so. We reserve the right to reject any part of the material submitted if it is deemed by us unsuitable for inclusion within your website or if such materials violate any aspect of our Acceptable Use Policies.
5. If we are unable to proceed with the build of your website until you supply us with images, documentation, approval, no refund will be issued.
6. With the exception of any Third-Party Materials, the customer owns the Website and Customer Provided Content. "Customer Provided Content" means all content or information (including, without limitation, any text, music, sound, photographs, video, graphics, data, or software), in any medium, provided by Customer to Frontrowsociety.com.
7. The graphics utilised from Frontrowsociety.com graphics library are licensed from third-party suppliers. Images and logos created by Frontrowsociety.com are wholly owned by Frontrowsociety.com and a release fee may apply on request for release.
8. "Third-Party Materials" means any content, software, or other computer programming material that is owned by an entity other than Frontrowsociety.com, and licensed by Frontrowsociety.com or generally available to the public, including Customer, under published licensing terms, and that Frontrowsociety.com will use in the development of or to display or run a Web site.
9.You accept that we will not be responsible for holding design material for more than one month from date of completion and uploading of your website to your web space. You must write to us on your company or business letterhead instruction how and when to return the design material along with a self-addressed postage paid envelope before the expiration of the one month period if you require the material to be returned.
10. In order for us to provide appropriate concept designs to meet your business needs, please supply preferred sites, design and colour requirements in advance. Concept designs will be included free of charge for higher cost websites however for low cost sites (below £500) only one free of charge concept design is included. If additional concept designs are required, additional charges may be incurred by you.
11. You are responsible for ensuring that your website and its content comply with standing regulations. We are not responsible for any failure to comply with any selling, trade or business regulations.
12. We are not responsible for your on-going website promotion. Your site will be submitted to the most popular search engines free of charge however sometimes URLs take time to be listed or are not accepted. We will not be held liable if a URL is not indexed in certain search engines.
13. We will remind you to provide required information for a period of six months during which time you will receive several emailed notifications from us. No refund will be granted on the grounds that the website was not created due to material not being supplied by you.
14. Should you decide that changes are required to what was originally quoted and agreed, we will accept these changes on the basis that additional charges may have to be negotiated.
15. If you wish to cancel, you have a 48 hour (2 working days) cancellation period which takes effect from the date you purchased your premium design service. You should contact us by email within this time period. Your service will be cancelled and all monies returned with the exception of a £100 administration charge to cover costs incurred up to that point.
16. Frontrowsociety.com agrees to provide reasonable technical support to Customer during their normal technical support hours. Frontrowsociety.com additionally agrees to provide customer service support in the form of e-mail and telephone during normal customer support hours.
17. In the unlikely event that we are unable to reach sign off for your site, and all attempts at mediation have failed, no refund will be issued where customer approval is unreasonably withheld.
18. We recommend that you make or purchase a backup of your website. We will not be held liable if a backup is not available to you.
These terms are in addition to our general terms and conditions.